Sunday, July 17

Summertime.

Hello there!  Here in Massachusetts, it is summertime. Or, as a Bostonian might say, "It's fucking hot, ya tahd."


So anyway, I spent the past couple of months doing various summery activities. This is mostly what happened everyday:


True story. 

Anyway, here's what you missed while I was away:


1. We got a new kitten.  She's so sweet and loving.  She's a little princess of benevolence and affection.  She loves to cuddle and sleep on our laps.  We couldn't have asked for a better, more well-behaved little baby kitty.

...Kidding.  She's bloodthirsty and hates us.

Her name's Rosie, as in "The color of your blood when she slaughters you like a fucking fieldmouse."
My mom is actually very afraid of her.  She often tries to defend herself with a squirt bottle, but to no avail.  My dad suggested that we should try wrapping duct tape around our ankles, so the cat can't scratch them.  I believe that may be over-thinking the situation -- I say we duct tape her to the ceiling.


2. I met my beloved guitar hero, Nils Lofgren, after a concert.  It's nice to know that I can now die happy.

The picture we got is something to that effect.


3. I somehow contracted chickenpox, even though I had it as a little girl.  During this time, I beat Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for the Gamecube. Time well-spent? Hell yeah.




4. My father got a new apartment, and it's like, ten WHOLE square feet! Yes! Major upgrade from last apartment! AND OUR NEIGHBOR HAS CHICKENS!!

This is a chicken.


5. We got a new couch. It's green.




6. My friend Annie and I tried to light a banana on fire.

Side-note: BANANAS ARE FUCKING FLAME-RETARDANT
Actually, other than fiddling endlessly on my guitar and finding a free sombrero by the side of the road (refer to the first picture), that's pretty much what's been going on.

...I think I need to get out more.


2 comments:

  1. You need a career in comedy. The cat picture is perfect and reminds me our new kitten. I'm sure he won't be content until one of us is wearing an eye patch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually starting to like our kitten, but then she went and ate all the marshmallows in my bowl of Lucky Charms while I was getting milk out of the refrigerator. She crossed a line.

    ReplyDelete