Hello there! Here in Massachusetts, it is summertime. Or, as a Bostonian might say, "It's fucking hot, ya tahd."
So anyway, I spent the past couple of months doing various summery activities. This is mostly what happened everyday:
Anyway, here's what you missed while I was away:
1. We got a new kitten. She's so sweet and loving. She's a little princess of benevolence and affection. She loves to cuddle and sleep on our laps. We couldn't have asked for a better, more well-behaved little baby kitty.
...Kidding. She's bloodthirsty and hates us.
|Her name's Rosie, as in "The color of your blood when she slaughters you like a fucking fieldmouse."|
My mom is actually very afraid of her. She often tries to defend herself with a squirt bottle, but to no avail. My dad suggested that we should try wrapping duct tape around our ankles, so the cat can't scratch them. I believe that may be over-thinking the situation -- I say we duct tape her to the ceiling.
2. I met my beloved guitar hero, Nils Lofgren, after a concert. It's nice to know that I can now die happy.
|The picture we got is something to that effect.|
3. I somehow contracted chickenpox, even though I had it as a little girl. During this time, I beat Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for the Gamecube. Time well-spent? Hell yeah.
4. My father got a new apartment, and it's like, ten WHOLE square feet! Yes! Major upgrade from last apartment! AND OUR NEIGHBOR HAS CHICKENS!!
|This is a chicken.|
5. We got a new couch. It's green.
6. My friend Annie and I tried to light a banana on fire.
|Side-note: BANANAS ARE FUCKING FLAME-RETARDANT|
Actually, other than fiddling endlessly on my guitar and finding a free sombrero by the side of the road (refer to the first picture), that's pretty much what's been going on.
...I think I need to get out more.