Tuesday, February 8

Awkward First Post

Hello all!


So...um...that greeting sounded way too chipper for my usual boring self. I'm new to blogging, but I recently felt the unimaginable urge to start.  I have things to say, you know?  So, regardless of your desire to read these posts, I am going to write them. So, uh... As you can see, I have gone right ahead and foretold the awkwardness of this first post.  


You should also probably know that I am going to use the word "awkward" a lot, as there is no better word to describe me and my stupid actions.  I apologize in advance if you're one of those people who really hate it when others overuse the word "awkward"... but really, that's just too bad for you.  Sorry.


I know I am the ultimate underdog of blogging at this exact minute, with precisely one reader (myself), but I feel I must share my inner dilemmas and foolish memories or I am going to just start vomiting up dangerous radioactive energy from the extreme pressure of them bouncing around my small soul and stomach.  Yeah....I do believe it's that serious.   


But in any case, I will try to amuse my small, insignificant crowd (at this precise moment, myself) with my often arbitrary and incoherent ramblings about the good ol' days and the time my pet bullfrog ate a sparrow alive.  


So... buckle up? 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment